Student Exchange Programs
Caucasus International University offers exchange opportunities to its students with American and European higher educational institution as well as those located in other parts of the world. In the framework of the individual cooperation, students are allowed to become exchange students in European and American leading universities for one or two semesters.
Caucasus International University is the first university in Georgia to launch a joint mentorship program with the EPAG (U.S. Government Exchange Program Alumni Association of Georgia).
- Under the "Mentorship Program", the students of Caucasus International University will be mentored by EPAG members who have been educated in leading American universities and are currently successfully working in their profession.
- "Mentorship Program" is designed for 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students of different educational directions. All students participating in the program will have an individual mentor, who will be selected considering the professional interests of the student and the mentor.
- The main objective of the Bologna Process is to create a European Higher Education Area and promote the European higher-education system around the world, to increase international competitiveness. To ensure the comparability of European university systems, the Bologna Declaration identified a number of main objectives, whose progress has been monitored and managed through a series of Ministerial Conferences, held between 1999 and 2018. Promoting the importance of a European higher education area: development of study plans, cooperation between universities, mobility programs, integrated study plans, training and research.
MELVANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
Caucasus International University also offers Exchange Programs in France, Italy.
The Erasmus Program ("European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students") is a European Union (EU) student exchange program established in 1987. Erasmus Plus, is the new program combining all the EU's current schemes for education, training, youth and sport, which was started in January 2014.
UNIVERSITY PARTNERS IN ERASMUS PLUS PROGRAM
- University of Ljubljana (UL), Slovenia
- Association for Innovation, Teaching Sustainable Development in Life Sciences (ISLE), France
- University of Teramo (UniTE), Italy
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences (WUELS), Poland
- Institute of Higher Education in Veterinary and Agro-Food Sciences (VetAgroSup), France
These programs and university aggressive research level made the university performance very outstanding in the region and degrees and diplomas are accredited around the world and highly acceptable in European Union and United States.