University Infrastructure & Campus
It is in Belgorod State National Research University - that you can find the most advanced medical school facilities in the world. Students can learn by maximizing its state-of-the-art features.
- BelSU has its own hospital
- A comprehensive Library system, including
- 10 reading halls
- 8 delivery desks
- 1,324 million editions
- More than 4000 computers, 72 computer classrooms (inclusive of all branches and the Medical College)
- 22 academic buildings
- 7 Halls of Residence
- A Publishing House called 'Belgorod'
- A church called St. Gabriel's
- A pharmacy licensed to prepare compound drugs
- A recreational complex called 'Nezhegol'
- Museums (The University History Museum, the Zoological Museum, the Mineralogical Museum and the N. Strakhov Library-Museum)
- A University Healthcare Centre
- A Horse Riding School
- The Svetlana Khorkina Sports Complex
- A Youth Cultural Centre, which includes 17 students clubs
Well balanced student life having recreational, culture & sports facilities like Gym, Sports Club, Football Court, Tennis Court, Olympic Size Swimming Pool, among others.